Monday, May 25, 2009

LAST 3RD DAY

today is the last three day

im gonna finish my diagnostic exam~~

hooray man n gals

is our time to hv a break ya

phewwww


today having physic exam it is too hard for me!!!!!

my godness~~~~what the hell is that stupiak questions!!!!!!

i just try my best to do it~~ sorry my lovely pyhsic teacher-Encik Hussaini


tomoro is my acc exam!!!!!

what a such good exam for me ya~~~ i can imagine tomoro hw fast i can cry in the class

hmmm~~ i hate acc at all!!!!! hate to see that stupiak question ~~~

this subject is definetely make my head big but i want to cabar it!!!

i hope i can pass the paper~~ since i pass my paper i sure happy till can die~~~

hahaha~~~ anyway GOD BLESS ME~~~plssss


********************************************************************************


sorry my friends~~today no mood to talk at class

sorry n thanks to Rachel~~ made hot dog for me but i didnt eat it~~let ah xien eat jor~~

wakaka~~she so likes to eat what....==

however...i will try to think whether it is my problem~~[im sure that most of it is !!!]

n thx to Ah Xien oso~~come to my seat n accompany me to talk~~talk some rubbish!!==

n thx for ah black~~yesterday hv mental problem~~so fast fast go sms him!!

thx alot ya~~ thx for your [既然环境不能改变,就改变自己的心态]~~

i know that i hv a lot of good friend~~ n i cant seperate who are my best friend

cox... YOU ALL R MY BEST FRIENDSS~~~

[i found that i hv long time no chat wif ah white la~big fur la~find one day~~wait me!!]


********************************************************************************


holiday?

go to Genting for one day?

money?

clothes?

work?

tuition?

study?

arghh!!! alot of question need to think about holiday~~~

==

No comments:

Post a Comment