Wednesday, May 27, 2009

27/5/09 - horay

hohoho today lasi day lor~~ no more diagnostic exam lurr~~ [but stil hv trial!!!]
phew~~~ relief relief ~~ wakaka .. but how about my exam?
acc paper 1? erm..okok la.. cincai do lo..
pjk? what a nice pjk exam!! luckily is our add math teacher period ~~bcox...
v DO PENCIL !! wakakaa~~~ cox all duno hw to do ~~ then just lihat sebelah lorr
wakaka~~~ wei xin n penny take the books come out n see the answers..
whole class were discussing the answer ~~ funny n happie neh~~
our pn. noor asleenah just bz to mark our exam paper 2 ..
so she oso didnt mention too much on what we are doing ~~
she just keep asking us to sleep cox v just spent without 5 mins to do the paper~~
hahahaa~~ n penny ar , me ar, pei hoong ar , demi ar walk to teacher's table thr
n see her to mark our paper~~ my goodness~~ i saw my paper!!!
yerrr~~ my coordinate!!!! y-intercept is 4 but my coordinate thr write (4,0)!!!
what the hell~~~ y i can do this such stupiak thing !!!! arghhh!!!! lost my marks ar~~
TT cry cry cry~~ sad sad sad ~~ my arithmetic progresstion oso wrong!!!
so sad~~ i think this time de add math paper is damn bad !!! wuwuwu~~

******************************************************************************

thx annchi for the australia bear bear n cadbury choco lorr~~
her mom go australia n she take the buah tangan for us~~
hehehe~~ thx ya~~~ makssss




when i eat the choco it is already like this!!==

*********************************************************************************

holiday we plan to go picnic at Titiwangsa ~~
wakaka~~~ however at starting when v discussed i felt so happy to hear this plan
but dunoo why i felt moody again ~~ waliao!!! i thk this month im so easy to moody
I DUNO WHY AR!!!!!!!!!!!! who can help me? i duno the reason at all!! HELL~~~
hmm~~i hv told cham when the class are finished ~ she said im easy to high n easy to moody
ya ya~~ i agree what she said ~~ im exactly this kind ppl ~~
but this situatio on the last few years not so noticeable ~~ but this year!! so noticeable what!!
hmm~~ i hope i can use this holiday to maintain my mood as usual ~~ cant be like tis!!
i will try my best to do it ya~~~ but oso nid to say sorry to my friends ya~~


continue my sexy pic !! haha >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment