Saturday, May 30, 2009

HAPPIE DAY~~

today go sg wang and times square lurr~~
go wif xien , penny n xien geh boi ~~~
wakaka~~ today out thr geh aim 1st is xien want meet her boi
2rd is i wan to shopping ~~ hooray ~~ wakaka
today morning about 8am woke up jo lurr ~~ so eary what ==
then 晒衣服 ~~ n take my bath bath lorr ~~ wear my clothes nicely
then was the moment that make my head big big !!! what shoes should i wear?
high heel shoes or 帆布鞋?? i decide wear high heel shoes n bring my 帆布鞋 oso~~
but but but~~ which high heel shoes should i wear? block or white?
i so like the white colour ~~ bcox hv 蝴蝶结~~ although i hate n scare butterfly vy muchie
but it is so cute ~~ n taiwan's shoes now mz hv 蝴蝶结 oo~~ cox tis is fashion !! hehe ^^v
at last i chose the black colour one ~~ bcox the white colour geh quite 松~~

my shoes ~~ makss

before go shopping ^^

me oso ~~ quite ugly ==

*****************************************************************************
then about 10am me n xien walk to bus stop lurr but it is too hot !!!! hell ~~
our sweat just like the rain ~~ can imagine how hot is it?!!! hmm ~~
finally v reached the bus stop n waiting for the bus ~~ v go thr by metro 100 ~~ rm1 only
v go chow kit n go times square by monorail lorr ~~
when v reached times square for 5 or 6 mins , xien's boi oso reached
but he reached lot 10 !! cox he come from genting ~~ so he duno here ~~
but v feel he quite brave cox dare to come here alone ~~
for me? sure cry cry cry == scare got 怪伯伯 hehe ^^
den v walked from times square to sg wang !! i stil wear the high heel shoes neh !!!
my leg cannot afford nehh!! @@ phew ~~~ so pain ~~ so lucky i hv bring my plaster !!
wakakaka ~~ although hv plaster oso .... it is still pain !!!!
well ~~ 爱美需要付出代价的~~~ den v go sg wang n wait penny come lurr~~

 c my stupiak leg after back home !!

if not i cannot tahan xien n her boi lik this lurr ~~ v go mcd lorr
sit n keng gai ~~ intro ourself == haha ~~ den i 55 sms to penny ask her 55 come from church
so lucky when i sms her , she oso ready to come here jo~~ wakaka~
well ~~ thr hv something fish... ~~ haha~~ bcox v go times square monorail fetch penny
but she said she reach sg wang geh == nvm lorr she said she come ts by monorail again==
so me xien n her boi go bbq plaza 1st lorr ~~ wakaka~~~

 dino <<<>

_____________PROCESS OF HAVING OUR BBQ ^^__________

finally finish our bbq ~~ so nice wif penny's recipi ~~ the source ~~
nice nice ~~ source + lemon ~~ then the meat together wif the source n bbq it
i like it man !!!! hehe ~~ at last v did something weird ~~ hehehe

cawaii ? == hehe

_____________STARTED TO SHOPPING LURR____________
penny buy pants in ts but i buy nth at thr ~~
ohhh !! me, xien n penny buy same tee ~~ how come i can forget this neh ><
so cawaii ~~ v straight wear after buy it ~~ so v three ~~~ == same tee !!!
the tee is rm11.90 lurr okok larr~~ hehe

main character is our tee ~~ nt me !! haha

then v go SASA ... actually is me wanna go thr ~~ i wan go c the price of oxymask
my god ~~ when i go thr n ask the ppl ~~ she showed me ~~ she vr pro ~~
n say all the ciri of oxy mask !!! she applied it on my hand ~~ yorr
the liquid will bcom bubbles neh ~~ although i noe it la ~~ but i din try b4 marr
yerr ~~ so 神奇arrr ~~~ but the price ~~ more nice lorr
rm 198.90 == c c c ~~ my last last article hv showed the picture ~~
so small only nid 198.90 but i noe la all inside the bottle is oxygen la ~~
that's why it called oxy mask lurr ~~ n that's why the price so expensive ==
aiksssss ~~ so i give up this lurr ~~ the price oready make me moody jo lurr ~~
so i decide go sg wang n go buy skin food !! bcox i really beh tahan !!!
no shirt ngam sui so i must buy facial products !!
i go SKIN FOOD !! my favourite facial shop ~~ it is from korea ~~
go buy sleeping mask !! rm 76.90.. den walk around the shop again ~~
i saw the tomato product!!! so cawaii ~~ buy the night cream ~~
it is gel form n fresh ~~ i wana buy tomato products long time jo lurr~~ haha
den c the chili slim body cream ~~ i buy it again ~~ all of this 3 items
the price is.... rm196.70 ~~ expensive oso ~~ buy i can use this for 3 items
for the oxymask? one oready bye bye jo == hehe
n i get the free towel ~~ cox above rm180
but i noe when i back home i sure kena diao jo de larr
bo bian ~~ i wan buy skin food product to 平服my mood !!!

neh neh neh~~ my skin food products~~

i get the free mushroom bb cream n honey?foam ^^v

the free towel ~~

 my tomato night cream ~~ yea

 i hv 2 loyalty card lurr ~~ i love u~~

 i hv buy a cloth oso ~~ rm25 ^^ i feel like princess
then v walk n walk n walk ~~ i suddenly bcom moody again ~~ but i din showed all ~~
just showed the tired face only ~~ penny oso beh tahan jo~
she wan find a place n sit jo~~ so v go mcd again ~~
eat mc flurry ~~ thx xien boi for belanja us lurr ~~ hehe
then v keep asking them kiss in front us hahaha~~ so funny
but it happened when i paste new plaster on my wound !! so kanasai
penny keep dok me n i just shouted pain only ~~
then when i dongak my head ~~ i found that they are kissing ==
now i just noe why she keep dok me == hahaha ~~ but i so shy to c this.... ==
well~~ v keep ask them kiss for 2nd time ~~ n they do again ==
den can balik rumah lurr~~ finally ~~ my leg can relax jo lurr ~~ hahaha
but.. when v waiting for the train they kiss again == so.. kanasai
i just can say this == KANASAI MAN !!!

so... just like this .. our half day had past ~~
wif full of fish n funny memory ~~ hehehe
waiting the scold from my mom == cox of skin food ==
_________________________________
HAPPIE DAY N XXX DAY ~~~~

2 comments:

  1. 做么不要拍他们kiss的照片??
    好想看哦!!!
    哈哈!!!
    恭喜素娴咯!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha
    so shy de neh~~
    u try lurr~~ nx tme u kiss wif ur boi
    v take ur foto lorr
    haha

    ReplyDelete