Saturday, October 10, 2009

♥judo day @ bad day♥

oh my god..
my latest article is here^^

nah nah nah~~i practice judo in tis room ^^





but i so lun zun
pk at here!!


my leg damn yeng==
me n wei xin de finger hurt jo

after judo ...


uncle lee n his children n sifu^^



v went here to hv our lunch







my mango ^^




yo~~finish our lunch
den me,rachel,wei xin plus sakai
revision our add math

den back home lurr ..
i like tis ball..
so yeng whn hit ppl

c the dog~~cute leh
go selayang to hv our dinner
_casa villa_
inside thr hv a restaurant de
damn delicious neh the food
i hv red wine ^^
outside the restaurant hv a swimming pool de
thx for david goh sifu..
gib me a new name..
soh ali ==
n thx for ann chi them..
called me 金鱼婆==

1 comment:

  1. haha..
    sorry loh..
    cause the way u play with uncle lee geh children really look so yamm..
    haha..
    but u also very pity lah..
    give them bully back..
    TT

    ReplyDelete