Sunday, October 18, 2009

♥bless♥

___15/10/09___
thursday..
my leg supposed is recover dou 7788 jo de
dim ji my stupiak bro
tidak sengaja kick dou my leg
my first response is
cry ~~ T.T
damn it
so pain
my gosh
GOD BLESS ME ~~

my ubat
jz bit bengkak only
___18/10/09___
sunday..
mamy forced me go for tit da again
wtf !!
it is third time for me ~~
my goshhh
tat uncle saw me again
laugh me again
zut for me again
pain pain pain
i cry again lik the first time he zut for me
i hv to THX my bro ==
swathed my leg again ...
but i got a good news from the uncle
he said no need swathe my leg again
jz let it slowly recover barrr
yoohoo ~
no nid go thr n zut again !!!
so so SONG !!!


yes~my last time ^^
after watching a ghost tv programme
i hv my modern math revision
from 12am till 3am ==
so yeng ...
tis question make me headache..
but i stil cant fd the ans..
im so za ==
so sad ..
i did careless mistake !!

my big big face
lame jo..take foto ^^

doing MATRIX
feel so sleepy ... zzz

recently i kept used tis to moisture my skin
quite a nice brand ..
quite expensive oso ==



thx ^^
after 3am ..
hv some story book
4am ..
sleep lo ..
goodnight ..
b4 i slept i msg ghost man ..
dim ji saw his msg ..
belum tidur pulak ==
wish him hv a nice day for today
cox he is having a football game wif his friends .. ^^
good luck
*现在要学的一课:聆听后学会忘记..*

No comments:

Post a Comment