Wednesday, October 7, 2009

♥best♥

today is the 1st day of PMR
im panic for my brother
anyway
wish him all the best in his exam

no my picha but hv my bro^^


many thing happened in few months
different people
hv their different thinking
different way to solve problems
i cant change their mind
but just hope they noe wat should they do
or wat should they say
of cox nt for them only
for me oso


im a impetuous person
i might say something offensive
jz hope can forgive me anyway

conclusion
dont do sth tat make ourselves regret


at last
i dun like to smile
but i like to laugh
be my friend
pls use ur patient to tahan my laughter
i wil laugh non stop de ^^

1 comment:

  1. lolz..
    sam pat lah..
    we also sot sot 1 mah..
    always laugh laugh laugh..
    nvm geh..
    just keep it..
    ^^

    ReplyDelete