Thursday, October 22, 2009

♥babye♥



rush in time ==

finally ..
i get the SPM timetable jo lurr ..


left nt much times for those SPM candidates
so ..
add oil bar ...


USH ~~

n ..

i might left my blog alone
T.T sadnya ~


i hv no much time to post any articles here ..
no much time for msn ..


i hv to put more efforts in my weak subject ..


physic ..
chemistry ..
account !!


at least hv a credit on those subjects
for physic n chemi ..
i hope to get B
account ..
try to get A
but i dun thk i can do it ~~


anyway
add oil !!




to all my gangs :

_CH INDEPENDENT_(my biggest gang ^^)
ah black
ah white
wailai
trice
yun
victor
jason


_SMP_
cham cham
joyee
soo xien
wei xin
rachel

_SMK CH_

win
gm
sakai
seng

add oil add oil
take care
love my gangs
muackss


babye my lovely blog ==
if im free free free ..
i will come n sek fan u ~~~

1 comment: