Wednesday, September 16, 2009

worth?




thr..
is our 老地方
i wont forget the place forever
thr..
got our memories
the seat..
the senario..


i like freedom
so pls..
dun try to force me
do anything that i dun like
i have my own style
mayb my style cannot accept by other ppl
i can accept wat u all said
i jz wan do myself
i dun wan be copycat!
at least i noe my perangai..
im a ppl who..

·like to ask Y? <<>
·like to laugh..
[ppl who dun lik my laughter, pls stay away from me!!]
·easy moody..
[dun0 y..but tis is me]
·easy mou sun sam..
[duno y oso]
·easy to cry
[my tear gland is functioning extremely]
·no much topic in front ppl
[tis is true..]
·can be audience..
[prefer listen to ppl than give opinion]
·like to beat ppl
[tis is my style..especially whn im laughing==]

.
.
.
.
.
.
tis is wat i can c on myself..
mayb stil hv..
nid someone to tel me..




tat journey..
is it worth to fight?







No comments:

Post a Comment