Saturday, September 19, 2009

17~19/9

__thursday__
ohh... v practiced like hell for our judo exam
me, cham cham, ann chi, ah kua n chailin
um tiu shui practiced judo after skul
yo, i like the feel..
less ppl can play more
n find out more skills
at last ah kua n ann chi find out 2 skills for me to use whn battle
i like tat skills ~~
thx ann chi make my hand ada o qing ==

__friday__
damn damn damn sien at home!!
feel wanna commit suicide
feel dun lik at home
bt feel dun lik go outside oso
hmm..
just do nothing at home
keep sleep n sleep n sleep


__saturday__
yo...gan jeong si hak!!
judo exam~~ yoyoyo
damn panic !!!
morning..waiting bus at batu 3
waliao~y no bus de!!
wait bout 10 or 15 mins jz c dou U7
la la lam naik bus lurr~~
reached titiwangsa
wait U1 & U5 again
waiting waiting n waiting
waiting till beh song liao
wan fight wif ppl liao
finally ...
U1 & U5 reached at the same time!!!
phew~wn gek sei me jo==
im lazy to say the process i went to SMK CH
tat process make me damn beh song!!
reached their skul .. 55 go toilet .. tak boleh tahan liao
den .. change judoki n warm up lur~
i keep gan jeong n make ah kua gan jeong oso==
paiseh paiseh ~
im the shortest candidate ~~yee er! fish lar
make me so fong jeong larrr!!
arghh~ whn battle.. sifu mou la la change to 地下功夫
oh my goshh lurr~ im bad in this.. [actually bad in all==]
cox thurs v fd out the skills tat can use whn battle mar
dim ji nw.. arghh~~ i really jz can wait die lo..
battle two times so um dim..
make me so.. bo min ==
bt im quite happy cox this time
i gain much experiences
from 0 to ... ?
to berapa? duno..==
although kena hurt .. bt .. really felt happy after exam
n felt wanna fight again ..
after this..
went to steven's corner pui them eat ==
den me, rachel n ann chi went to batu 3 oldtown lurr
yo!! other ppl take jo our seat!! fine ~
forgive them~ hehe~im in happy mood..
tis time v jz used 12 mins to finish our food..
[rachel wong counted for it==]
so fast man!! mayb too tired to cakap sam si jo gua..
so tis time ate so fast .. ^^v
den back home lurr..
at night
me n jie jie.. mou la la keng sam si ohh
waliao~long time no like this jo lurr
jie jie mou la la asked dou IT
so .. i just told her my story lurr..
cakap n cakap n cakap
she said dou ..
有时你要解释..没有讲话的时候你的表情就是这样的
.
.
.
moody的东西是要自己慢慢改的
.
.
.
朋友可以忍受你的脾气一两年,可是不可能是四五年的
.
.
.
因为以前的我也是这样,我也是靠这两年慢慢改的
.
.
.

so on....
i slowly accept wat she told me..
i noe she really changed a lot jo..
try my best
thx my jie jie ^^v



<<< judo ="=">

1 comment:

  1. 弄到你黑青还和我说谢谢??
    真是不好意思~~
    加油吧!!!
    虽然我不知道你和你姐姐说什么??
    但我相信他应该点醒你了些东西!!
    加油!!你能的!!!

    ReplyDelete