Saturday, September 26, 2009

judo ^^

yoyoyo
saturday again~judo day again~
today who going smk ch again leh?
aidee lo
rachel lo
wei xing lo
ann chi lo
xiao li lo
penny lo
6 tui shui ==
tat stupiak xiao pei stil say wn meet me at thr larr
put me airplane!! ciu~~
learn 地下功夫
waliao.. my leg n neck damn notty!!
keep pain ~ tats mean..
my body actually nt good de lo..
i like my partner rachel wong ^^
muacksssss ~
den.. battle again ==
yo.. me n xiao li ...
duno y tak boleh battle de lo
mayb im beh gai
so she dun wn battle wif me ..==
den ..
battle wif ah kuan .. yo
a boy oh !
cincai la..
die den die lo
he quite gentleman de la
gib me attack him ..
bt i cant attack oso
bcox im beh gai ^^
den use kesa gatame
oso tak boleh lorrrr
ciu~~ bt he is a nice boy
im happy to battle wif him ^^
quite funny de lo today...
heee ^^ muakss
den den den..
go our place again~
luckily our seat didnt take by other ppl
abuden ~~ kill !!!!
my beloved ^^
white coffee ^^

before my garlic bread come

after my garlic bread ^^
since i cut the short hair..
hv quite a long time din take foto jo
ciu ciu ciu~~
today po gai!!
take foto ==

b4 n after edit o.o
====thanks====

1 comment:

  1. hahah.xD
    sopo!!!
    u ada cut hair or tak ada also very leng lui lar~~~xP
    miss u!!!

    ReplyDelete