Sunday, July 5, 2009

thx

today got some surprises from my old friends

1st ppl is .... !!
wei bing larr
he is my ch friend and v r quite close!!
and he gib me some suggestion about my PROBLEMS ^^v
thx ya wei bing ..
and he told me he lam me before ~~
lam me for half year ... touchiee..
wakaka == actually it was not funny

2nd ppl is ......... !!
forget his name pulak !!
but he is my primary skul friend
hv about 8 years din contact jo lurr
last time he called me but im was sleeping
hehe .. sry ya my friend
and although i forgot his face and just rmb his name
but i still can chat wif him for one hr ==
and he seems a new friend for me !!
tis guy is mature and hv his own idea ~~
and he told me something
which make me more confident for SOMETHING !!
thx again for u !!


today i got something
which i cant got before !!!!
thx alots ya , this two different friends

6 comments:

  1. wat? wat? wat?
    u mean real d lam or geh geh d lam?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh
    real lam larr~~
    but is form 3!!
    not now~~ wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. yorr..so shock leh><
    i thought he lam pui teng x)

    ReplyDelete
  4. duno..
    just a thought of mine at form 3.. xP

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh~~ i really duno geh~~
    just last time hv problem n find him lorr
    he just tel me==
    kaka

    ReplyDelete