Saturday, July 18, 2009

ms judo?

feel like boy ==

yesterday judo again lorrr
this time~~
practise our judo performance
waa~~ 骑马?? i thk i didnt practise b4 ..
cox.. i skip many classes jo ==
damn damn regret ~
beginning i wan 骑 wei teng ~~ but i really so scare she will lam~~
den after sifu arrange again ~ i nid to QI kar yi~~ ma ehh~~
luckily i can QI her ~~ if not.. our performance oso duno how...
thx for my senior -yan yi cox let me QI her...
n kar yi oso~~ din XIAN my weight ==
cox im really heavy lehh ==
then .. sensei day ..
i be the ms judo .. wakil JIGS
aiyo ~~ so scare leh .. cox im not leng lui n i duno to cakap banyak
except !! i drunk ~~ so.. my BI SHA JI on tat day is ..
i will drink beer to let myself high ==
haha ~~
ben lai is wei teng do de lar .. but she wan be mc on tat day wif rachel ~~
then wei xin be mr judo ohh!! ma ehh ~~ song sei her la~~ can wear men's cloth!!
i wan lehh!! then penny is c00k geh~~ so ..
just left me nia == so so so so scare ar !!!
and one more thing is !! my cantonese damn damn bad ~~
yerr~~ god help me larr~~
ohh~~ luckily my sakai ~~ he be mr judo ~~ phew phew phew
relief la~~ got my sakai acc me ~~ yoohoo ~~
thx for sakai !! hope tat v can same team on tat day larr ~~
but now ~~ i really nid confidence !!!!
i nid alot of beer !!!!!!!


7 comments:

  1. Steady lar~~~
    Haha~I'll bring for you de nah!XD
    Hope we all enjoy on that day ya!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~~ noe u steady de larr~~~
    enen~~hope i can high on tat day lar==
    wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. support u miss judo!!!haha
    give u confidence!!!hehe
    有酒你一定HIGH的啦!@!!!哈哈哈哈哈!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ==
    but other ppl leng than me leh~~
    how?
    i wan be the asal geh me!!
    i dun wan sopan!!
    i wan rude~~hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. ~~
    mayb not going to be ms judo jo~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. why.....why not going leh...
    i trust u can de!!!

    ReplyDelete