Saturday, July 11, 2009

mcd

feel happy to c tis ugly face ==

today went to tawaka thr geh mcd
== damn damn rush the time!!! hell~~
reach thr omost 1++pm jo
but mumi forced me must back home at 2pm==
so lor... just fast fast and fast!!!!!
reached thr... sat them lorr~~ for sure !!! hehe
saw him.. bcom speachless == hell ~~~~~
then just keep kap siao wif ah bird
he keep ask me take action....
today bcom his ah mui pulak !! hehe.. cox v r 苏 oso
hehe .. so weird to bcom his mui ==
although is zat me but i noe is help me geh ~~
then.. keep beat my sakai !!
so song to beat him ~~~
so sry for him cox ..
his shoes let me pijak , then keep gib me beat~~
wakaka~~ im so sry ya ~~ but it was too too song !!
he promised me for the next time ~~ wakaka
but nid to sry for him bcox ..
i for get jo wanna bring him to villa angsana to find his xiao li ==
and made him lost when finding it !! wakaka
phew~~ today me n joyee keep rush to bek home ==
so kanasai punya larrr~~ v were waiting for the U4, U8 and U13
but thr was no bus for us .. at last v take U6 but it is not going to reach bt 5
hell== luckily asked penny..if not sure die !!
v stopped at chou kit n 55 go take another bus to bt5~~
phew~~ although at bt4 i kena mami scold
but it was worth bcox tis was my new esperience!!
for joyee oso == wakaka

however ..
nid to thx for..
1st - ah gor (ah bird)
- keep ask me sit over thr ==
2nd - sakai
- keep let me beat n always b my side~!!!
3rd - ghost man
- oso always b my side ^^ huray~~
4th - rachel
- keep ask her dun approached him cox...
- thx for mak me cry ==
5th - penny
- always b my side oso
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

i duno stil nid to thx who..
but ..
help me most geh
is SAKAI GANG!!!
three people same boat geh
*sakai-peihan @ sakai po- aidee @ ghost man - yen hong*


sad for not take photo!!!!!

just take for the french frieds

No comments:

Post a Comment