Tuesday, July 14, 2009

my gangs


sakai gang
* sakai , sakai po, ghost man*

sot sot gang
* aidee, penny, rachel, wei xin, soo xien, joyee , wei teng*

turtle gang
* aidee, black, white, trice, jason, victor, wailee , guin *

fur gang
* aidee, ling yen, xue hui , chu en, shi yun *

i got 4 gangs in my school life from the moment i born til now
i must always appreciate what i have now!!!
especially my gangs!!
always support me without reason geh gang!!
especially tat sakai gang n sot sot gang!!
muakcsss


11 comments:

  1. wow....so many frenz....
    no gang for me.....sad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. to totoro
    yea~~~ forever~~~
    peace~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. to ann chi~~
    aiyo~~dun sad larr~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. sad is no use de....
    but shuang le...
    no gang also happy de...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. to ann chi~
    no gang.. mayb oso.. alone oso can happy geh!!
    but u hv us larr!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha...
    i got judo gang.....xd....
    all judo be my gang...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha~~ yalo~~
    all judo is ur gang jo~~
    yea~~ peace ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy forever !!!
    remember u all in my memory~~~

    ReplyDelete
  9. en, remember u also
    never never forget u

    ReplyDelete
  10. thx for all give a good memories~~~~

    ReplyDelete