Friday, August 7, 2009

tired..

yeee~yesterday..hv my nap til forget go for my add math tuition ar!!!
gao lat gao lat!! wanna kill myself..
but so luckily geh is..saturday stil hv add math class..
den at night~feel wanna do add math geh..
but at last~i didnt finish my 6 sets exercise from my teacher
cox... feel so tired~n the questions are too hard for me
i almost forget how to do the questions jo lehh!!

c c c ~ my table fulled of paper..exercise..
i like my table so luin shui~
so..they wil noe how HARDWORKING am i~wakaka^^

today...feel so tired oso..
hv english class..== the teacher..keep saying the answering skill
waliao waliao~~heard dou wan bcom pig jo lar.....
luckily AT LAST~~ rachel stil hv choco for me, joyee n penny
we steal steal at in front teacher~pheww~~she didnt mention us~
cox.. v r too TALL n v sit behind~hehe
thx for rachel's choco~~ lap chel chel~~muakss
then finish skul~go judo!!! yoohoo~~
today didnt practise anything just dui da==
waliao waliao~xiao li fight wif mi n she won me!!! yeee!!
beh song beh song~she so thin n im so bui
stil can win me!!!c c c ~im so za jo lorr~shit~
finish jo den went for my work---> den my tuition
yeee~after bathing saw my leg got oh qing~~!!

10 comments:

  1. wow...
    so big de oh qing leh!!!
    who get ub oh qing??

    ReplyDelete
  2. big leh~duno is fight wif u or xiao li
    then make it geh~wakaka~
    u din hv meh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. dun have wor....
    but every after judo i must body pain de...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yalo~
    pain pain pain~
    my both shoulder damn pain~
    wear baju oso is a problem==

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...
    kesianya!!!
    forgot to tell u...
    u lose siu li not u za...
    dun lost ur confidence!!!
    cheer up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lose siu li~
    is who geh problem
    v noe~
    jz try to nt cheat myself la
    i noe my taraf de lor~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. i trust u train more do more,u will win her or other ppl de!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i hope so lor~~~
    bt i scare..
    i will loss confidence at last ==

    ReplyDelete
  9. 把对手当成你最讨厌的人,把学会的东西慢慢展现出来!!
    信心不是一天两天培养出来的!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. u noe im vr lut de lorr~~
    impossible wil thk dou de lor when fight~
    aikss

    ReplyDelete