Thursday, December 10, 2009

♥plan♥

tuesday
cleaned my board


bye my add math exercise book

400 pages ..
jz used dou 181 pages ==

bye my SPM schedule



bye all my papers n exercise book



so miss my papers
each time exam
the thg sure i did de is write my sam si
on those papers
now
no more exam
no more skul
no more paper to write sam si
hm..
so um she dak throw all my papers ==
but anyway
im going to buy a note book
to note them down
anytime
tis is my style
dislike to tel ppl but lik to write down

babye all my books


**************************************************

SPM is gone
[just left chinese exam nia]
dun thk gonna have an easy life
more big challenges are waiting me
wat course should i take?
hmm..
H.A.I.R. D.R.E.S.S.E.R de course
is for sure jo de
i duno whether will regret bo if  i din take account
im going to do part time sin
do for hw long ?
for one year?
i thk so
cox of the stupiak NS
make my schedule change
so after one year
den jz start my course ba
one year
is it too late?

annoying ..
phew
which salon im going to ?

Kimarie?


Miko ?


APT?


Snips?


A Cut Above?


Toni & Guy?


Hair Connection?


Wenawave?


in my plan
after finish my course
i wanna oversea
mayb is Taiwan
to ocntinue my course
shen zao
hope i can do well

hw bout my guitar ?
mayb find my cousin?
or ask my fren to teach me?
i thk so gua
learn guitar
is one part of my life


well..
recently noe bout a big n good news
our judo sifu n si mou
getting marry on nx year
october
memang tahniah lo
^^
hv to keep fit sin ~
yoohoo







No comments:

Post a Comment