Sunday, June 21, 2009

updatedd!!

my gosh

hv long long time din update my blog jo neh~~

gao lat gao lat!! hehe

erm....

20/6/09

so happy to back to ch

my previous school ~~ ^^v

there have nothing change just hv more flowers .... ==

and and and the BIAN XING HU .. quite clear jorr ...keke

the 1st ppl that i sae dou geh is rebecca n yi zhong ~~

actually is yi zhong 1st geh~~ cox he at the 2nd floor

i swa him when i dongak my head ==

then cakap wif becca lorr.. she keep ask me to 量血压 ==

cox she is st john geh ... hehe but cox of some reason i just say i dun wan 接受现实

hehe == sorry ya becca ...

meet dou yi zhong .. nth to say .. just say HI to him n he just smile to me ==

cox... v really nth to say n he was busy-ing

so just walked around n around lorr

saw dou many ppl at thr n some cant recognize me ==

really so boom ... especially the sheng wei

v walked in oppisite direction in canteen but he really din mention dou me==

so stupiak de larrr ... ==

then meet dou xue hui n joe ann ..

that so po joe ann cry ==

actually she cant recognize me geh but when i walked nearer them

she just hv response == so stupiak right ? hehe

however so happy to see dou them lo ~ my frens .. mwahsss

then still meet dou who ar? erm... ohh

wei xiang !!! he oso omost cant recognize me ~~

after few minutes just :'' WHOOOOO AIDEE"

== really let him boom dou la ~~hehe .. n saw dou wei cheng ~~

then my gang geh

jason la, black la, white la, victor la, wailai la, trice la, yun la

sure mz meet geh

tat hanzi daddy n mami oso meet dou ~~ ==

just giv that hanzi a BIG HAND hehe~~

ohh so unlucky tat din meet dou big fur neh!!

so sorry big fur ~~ but i noe v hv many times to meet jo geh

cox v decide to study at tuesday marr..

then ah bird played bball .. aikss his bball quite NICE what !!

hehe .. then v back home lorr

so tired when reached home .. straight sleep .. phewww



21/6/09

go sg wang wif mami n sis ~~

walked n walked n walked

so tired oooooo ~~ n my leg == cox of not suitable shoes

so me leg pain again lorr ~~ kanasai !!!

today spent jo about rm100 leh!! hmmm ~~

omost pokai jo lehh ~~ i bring them to skin food ~~

yea ~~ so happy when go the shop

see so many skin food products ~~

mami buy lip stick n ?? dunoo ==

my sis buy kiwi yogurt mask n v shared the loose powder ~~~

yea yea yea ~~ except the losse powder i oso buy carrot collagen eye mask ~

so beh tahan my BLACK EYE CIRCLE ==

then back home back home ~~

sleep ~~



i found some cawaii butter cake at kok doh pasar malam ^^v

6 comments: